Wednesday 7 May 2008

THE Wedding Card

After much deliberation on what to make for my two guy friends who are getting “hitched” here is the result. It’s not a great pic I’m afraid. The silver writing says “Congratulations” in the top left and “Phil & Chris” in the bottom right. The pink card is not glitter - it’s just the way the light has caught it - it’s a kind of shiny pearlescent. Also, the top hats have velvety black bands around them, though that is not v. clear in the pic. Anyway, hope you like it :-)


5 lovely people comments:

tiggertastic said...

Wow what a stunning card hun, well done, sarahxx

SewDelish said...

I think your card if perfect for the occasion. It's great!

Sewdelish
xx

Max said...

Super result ... your friends will love it.

Christel said...

Well done in the blog. Looks great and I can't wait to see more!!! The jewelry looks fab too!!! Love it!

Christel said...

Oops... should have singed my previous message with my CB forum name, Sardine2005!