Saturday 27 September 2008

Quick cards

My reward for having a bit of tidy up in my craft room was to make these two quick cards tonight. The lady with a fan is made from wrapping paper. I just cut her out several times and decoupaged the various layers.
















The little Christmas card was just to try out some new pens. I love the metallic green, and the lighter colour is the same pen but watered down and colour washed. Along the base is some glitter flock for snow tho’ it doesn’t show up in the picture so much but I like the sparkly effect like frosty snow.


















15 lovely people comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are lovely, they don't look too quick to me. Hugs Lindax

tiggertastic said...

My goodness Chris, your cards are just fantastic, what excellent work,

Sarah x

torpenhow07 said...

These cards are lovely Chris wish I could make quick cards this good

Ultramum said...

wOW - FAB QUICK CARDS - LOVE THOSE cHRISTMAS TREES - oops sorry about that!

SewDelish said...

Lovely cards Chris. Off for more a look around at some more of your makes

xx

Liz McGuire, said...

These are lovely.

maddy hill said...

beautiful cards - i love the lady , fab !

Anonymous said...

very festive tree!! lovely work x

Max said...

Super cards Chris. Love the elegant lady and from wrapping paper? Wow!

Ultramum said...

I love your cards :-)

There's a little something over at my blog for you :-)

Pipsx said...

Gorgeous card.

Also if you take a little peek there is something on my blog for you!

Luv Phillipa x

torpenhow07 said...

These are lovel cards

maddy hill said...

oh chris the lady is super !
love the chrimbo card too !

maxine said...

Lovely cards and thank you its a lovely prize.

CrystalFire said...

Beautiful cards, love the lady with the fan in particular. They don't look like "quickies" to me! There's something for you on my blog if you would like to pop over. Carolyn xx