Friday 14 November 2008

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas

Here are some of my recent makes. Most of them have gone to a charity sale, except the birthday card which was for my good friend Sarah, and the two snowman ATCs which are for the CB swap. I have been lucky enough to be given a CraftRobo as an early Christmas pressie and have enjoyed playing around with it. The Let it Snow and Peace on Earth cards were made with templates I bought from Tina at www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk and from Debbie at www.cardmakingheaven.co.uk Hope you like my latest efforts.










































2 lovely people comments:

Mrs Mac said...

These are really lovely!

I found your blog via a link on a comment you made on the Crafts Beautiful site- the Xmas Party thread!

Please pop in to my blog if you get a mo.

I'm new to crafting, and have just been getting the magazine for a few months. I must admit, my get up and go seems to have got up and gone lately, and I need some inspiration to get crafting again! I'm enjoying your blog- perhaps it will get me moving again?!!

Helena

Sequin Bead said...

You have got lots of beautifulmakes her hunny, very well done hunny. Keep up the great cardmaking!

Natalie x