Thursday 4 December 2008

Latest cards

A few cards I made over the past couple of days. So many more yet to make though - where has the time gone!!???










7 lovely people comments:

Max said...

I ask the same question Chris.
Your cards are lovely but my favourite has to be the 1st one. That Santa image is lovely.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sequin Bead said...

Just gorgeous darlin'

Natalie x

tiggertastic said...

Wow all your makes are stunning , I just love the 2nd card, very rich and luxurious looking

Sarah x

torpenhow07 said...

Fab cards Chris
I on't know where the time has gone either, wish I did

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are just gorgeous hun. Linda x

Mrs Mac said...

These are beautiful! I LOVE the one with the dove! :)

Snuggles to Twinkle :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards
Jx