Thursday 11 December 2008

More Christmas Cards

Getting a bit scarily close to the big day now and still got loads to do - well haven't we all! anyway, here are my latest cards. Hope you like them.

This first photo has not come out very clearly but the verse in the suspended oval says "Peace on Earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day"

Top down view of same card

















I just love this vintage looking angel - she is adorable don't you think?


















The background to this image is chalked and embossed - first time I have used chalks.












I scanned this next one, so you can't really tell but there are several layers of decoupage on all the images.


















Next are three Dufex decoupaged cards. I love these images - they have a rich fairytale quality about them.

















































And to finish, something a little more modern.

















8 lovely people comments:

Max said...

Yowza !
What a fabby selection and something for everyone there.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

You have been busy hun and what a gorgeous array of cards you've made! well done you. Hugs Linda x

tiggertastic said...

Chris you have been so busy, what fantastic makes, they are all so pretty.

the fisrt one must of taken quite a while, but very worth it

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Wow these are fabulous cards.. love them all!
Jx

Tracy said...

wow they are all gorgeous chris love the angel.
xxx

Fi said...

There are some beautiful makes here, Chris!

I have a little award for you. Please visit my blog:

http://fcc-cards.blogspot.com/2008/12/lovely-award.html

Merry Christmas!
Fi
x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Chris,they are all so lovely,wish I had taken pic's of all mine!! Really love them.
Like your blog,think its stunning!!
Love Maureen x

Denyze said...

Beautiful cards Chris. I have left somthing on my blog for you to pick up, when you're able to.

Take care
X