Sunday 3 January 2010

Daily photo 1st & 2nd Jan

Have decided to try the photo a day journal so here are my first two. 


Jan 1st - craft supplies I bought the previous day, mostly these are courtesy of my good friend Laverne's generous Christmas gift. Top left is a rinky dinky little bowmaker; some boxes for me to alter, and a fab decoupage pad which is all die cut inside.Under that little lot are two sheets of Kanban toppers which are gorgeously foiled, though shiny does not show in photo. Some of what I think are panduro style beads - flatties and rounds. Two sets of charms - one of angels, one of words (Love, Hope, Joy, Faith) and a pair of Swarovski crosses.  Lots of fabby sheer ribbon and a delicious paper stack that has all kinds of embossing on the paper.
 



Jan 2nd (Saturday) Visited the local garden centre, which was looking a teeny bit bleak - as you might expect for January - but they have some lovely hollies.  I wanted to buy some, but not sure if you need to have male and female plants to get berries.  How could anyone possibly tell - that's what I'd like to know. Anyway, there was no-one around to ask, so I contented myself with taking this photo.  



2 lovely people comments:

Heather said...

Some lovely goodies there, I look forward to seeing what you create with them!

Heather x x

lucretia said...

I like your crafting taste...