Wednesday 3 February 2010

Bah Humbug #2

OK, so there have actually been four Bah! Humbug! challenges thus far, but as I was away this is just my 2nd card. for Christmas 2010.    The theme this week is baubles, and for my (very quick) card I have recycled a gorgeous deco lady image and layered her onto silver mirri card, then a red card blank which had been given a quick scoot through a divine swirls embossing folder.   
It's never too early to start making next Christmas a bit easier, so why not join in this fun weekly challenge.

4 lovely people comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

WOW hunny a fabulous card, i need to get a start on my christmas cards too will have to join in with this challenge! hugs Linda x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

WOW hunny a fabulous card, i need to get a start on my christmas cards too will have to join in with this challenge! hugs Linda x

Max said...

Hi Chris,
She has got to be the most elegant lady I've ever seen decorating her tree.
Thanks for joining in with us at Bah! Humbug! - we really appreciate your support. Just think - when December flies around this year, (which it will!), we'll feel all smug 'cos we'll be ready and waiting with a lovely stash of cards.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Annie said...

Oh this image is just gorgeous. That lady is oh so glamourous. A fab card. Thank you for joining us again at Bah! Humbug! I know it's tough to find time to join in every week, but it is lovely to see your cards when ever you can find time. We do appreciate your support.
Ann xxx