Wednesday 16 April 2008

Email

Decided to put some pics up of my jewellrey and a couple of cards - but cannot transfer from my phone as the bluetooth connection on this pc is non existent and I can't find the cable (grr) so will have to wait til tomorrow to post them up.

In the meantime, have made a card for no particular reason at all, which is a first for me as up to now I have only made them as I need them so it was fun to make a random card with no thought as to who it will end up being given to.

2 lovely people comments:

SewDelish said...

I just popped over from Crafts Beautiful. Welcome to the forum and the world of blogging. They are both very addictive and loads of fun.

Sewdelish / (Pinkbubble over at CB)

caroline said...

Hi there, Popped in for a nosy, its lookin FAB !!!! Love your jewellery. Keep up the good wrk, Caroline X (cupcakedaft from CB)