Tuesday 22 April 2008

Music while you browse

Been a poorly sick chick today so stayed home and made some ATCs for the CB swap - tho' won't post any pics of them til after the swap so I don't spoil anyone's surprise.

Have also added a playlist to the site so you have music while you browse (though you can pause the player if you prefer)

Back to work tomorrow - but have enjoyed playing with crafting goodies today :-)

Have also learned about the plight of some horses from a fellow CB-er. Please visit her site here http://www.follsfieldsanctuary.org.uk/ and if you can help in any way then it really is the most worthwhile cause!

2 lovely people comments:

Unknown said...

Awww sorry to hear that you have been unwell today, get a good nights sleep and fingers crossed you will be better in the morning ;)

I will be doing my bit for the sanctuary too over on CB

Jane x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

I hope you are feeling better Cambiel :)