Thursday 17 April 2008

My work

Here are some pics of jewellery and cards I have made. Hope you like them :-)

This is the first jewellery I made at bead and wirework class. I love the colours.

And I love the colours of these beads too!
The paisley shapes on this card are decoupage and finished with little gems


This is just a very simple card I made for Easter but didn't get around to sending.

6 lovely people comments:

silvercustard said...

hi there hunny, well done for taking the leap into blog land!!!
the picky of your craft work are lovely hun and i look forward to seeing more, and a good start to the bolg to xx

Susie Little said...

the cards and jewellery are fab Hun, looking forward to seeing more!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow gorgeous jewellery sets Chris :)

I've added you to my links list, cheers ears :)

tiggertastic said...

Oh good work cambiel. The jewellery is excellent, and the card stunning

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Hey what a great little blog you have growing here, I am sure that you will enjoy the world of blogging!

Oh and by the way, those Vegas photos are stunning, thanks for sharing them with us and that chocolate fountian is something else Yum-mmmy

J x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards and your jewellery sets are divine, well done :)